Recipes Made With Seasonal Vegetable Mushroom Hotpot (low carb) - Hello Moms, this time gagegofood.com will share recipes made with seasonal vegetables Mushroom Hotpot (low carb). Approx 135 calories per servings (approximately 20 grams carbohydrates, 5 grams fat, 7 grams of Protein).
Curious about the recipe? Let's see how to make a mushroom Hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low-carb) follows:
Ingredients needed to make Mushroom Hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low-carb):
- 100 grams of mushrooms Enoki
- 100 g of Shimeji Mushrooms (cut four)
- 85 grams of Eggplant (cubed)
- 1 Small Zucchini
- 1 cup pumpkin (diced)
- 100 grams of Bok Choy (about 1 bunch)
- 50 grams of Pea Shoots
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you want)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 fish sauce tbs(set aside for vegetarians)
- 1 tsp Five Spice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 100 grams of tofu company (cut into pieces)
- A handful of Coriander to garnish
- 1 red chili sliced for garnish
- 3-4 glasses of water
Steps to make a mushroom Hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low-carb) is:
- In a clay pot or a large pan, heat the sesame oil over low heat, add the garlic and ginger, then FRY quickly;
- Add oysters, fish, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant;
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Cook until the squash is cooked, add more water if needed.
- After the pumpkin is cooked, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for one or two minutes and serve.
- Garnish with peanuts, chili peppers, shoots, and Corriander.