Dawet Ayu is not only beautiful because of its many colors but also because it tastes great. You can serve this drink to be dawet ayu ice or also warm dawet without ice. Ayu dawet ice is suitable for you to enjoy during the day as a fresh thirst remover when the hot sun begins to heat the earth.
Fresh and Delicious Dawet Ayu Ice Recipe
Recipe for Dawet Ayu Ice and How to Make It
At present, there are even many dawet creations of black color and named Dawet Ireng. Although there are already many variations of dawet, the original delicacy of Dawet Ayu remains invincible. For those of you who want to make this recipe for dawet ayu ice at home, see more below.
Material for making dawet ayu ice drinks:
- 250-gram rice flour
- 250-gram tapioca flour
- 100 ml pandan leaf juice
- 600 ml of boiled water
- Drawstring ice cubes to taste
Coconut milk for ayu dawet ice:
- 1 liter of coconut milk
- 3 pieces of pandan leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Brown sugar solution:
- 500 grams of palm sugar, combed
- 50-gram white sugar
- 250 ml of water
How to make Dawet ayu ice:
- First mix the ingredients in the form of rice flour, pandan leaves, tapioca flour, and water. Stir well. Boil until thickened.
- Print dawet dough using a dawet print tool. Do it until the dough runs out. Prepare the container with warm water under the dawet mold so that the dawet prints are good and do not clot. Set it aside.
- In making coconut milk sauce can be done by boiling coconut milk, pandan leaves, and salt until boiling while continuing to stir so that the coconut milk does not break. Lift and chill. Set it aside.
- Make brown sugar solution by boiling water, brown sugar and white sugar to boiling. Stir well. Lift and chill.
- Prepare a serving glass, then you add enough dawet, then flush with the coconut milk sauce. Don't forget to also pour the brown sugar solution. Add shaved ice cubes.
Dawet Ayu ice Banjar Negara is ready to be served.
Enjoy the Dawet Ayu Ice
This dawet ayu drink is complementary in the form of coconut milk and brown sugar mixed with the dawet. So it creates fresh and delicious dawet ayu. All circles are guaranteed to like this traditional drink. You often meet Dawet Ayu sellers in the housing complex, traditional food restaurants, food stalls, schools, and other places.
When we are thirsty, the typical Banjarnegara ice dawet ayu is perfect for us to taste, especially with the delicious brown sugar with coconut milk that will be even more delicious. The typical Banjarnegara ice dawet ayu has a very good taste, so we drink during the summer, it will make our body more refreshed and vibrant.
But if you want to make it yourself for your big event like a social gathering, celebration or just relaxing with your family, even for the iftar menu this drink menu is definitely perfect. If you like ice you can add ice cubes in the sweet dawet, so it will add to the freshness of dawet ayu. Good luck!!