Recipe for Making the Most Simple and Easy Pancakes with Rice Cookers - Hello Ladies, This time we will provide a Recipe for Making Pancakes with Rice Cooker so that it's easier to do at home and the simplest.
If you generally make pancakes you can easily use Teflon, but do not rule out the possibility of making pancakes with other cooking tools, such as rice cookers. Don't doubt it, because it turns out that a rice cooker can also be used as a pancake maker.
Things that need to be prepared of course are pancake batter recipes and rice cookers.
Material that must be prepared:
- 150 gr of flour
- 2 eggs, separate the yellow and white
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 ml of water or enough
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- a pinch of salt
How to make a recipe for making pancakes with rice cooker:
- Beat the egg whites until they are fluffy and light.
- Mix flour, baking powder, beat the egg yolks with sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt to dissolve and soft.
- Add flour, mix well. Pour water and mix well.
- Pour the egg white into the mixture little by little, stirring to taste, not too long.
- Turn on the rice cooker and let it warm. Add margarine and let it melt. Even it
- Pour the pancake mixture and press the cook button or cook.
- Cook about 2 minutes to get the cooked and tender pancakes, open the rice cooker cover and turn the pancakes. Cook again for 2 minutes and remove.
- Repeat the margarine and pour the mixture again until the pancake mixture is used up.
Pancakes are ready to serve warm with a sprinkling of sugar and honey. So, if you happen to have no Teflon or Teflon used to cook other foods, this unique way can be tried at home.
Thus, before our article Recipe for Making Pancakes with the Most Simple and Easy Rice Cooker, hopefully, it is useful ...