This recipe is very interesting because it's easy but difficult but challenging. However, if it's related to thinking you do not need it. This 'Ayam Tangkap' Catcher Chicken Aceh has the franguity of a chicken with a sweet pepper on it. Suitable for your family cooking at home.
So, how do you make 'Ayam Tangkap' (Catch Chicken) Aceh ? Come on, let's see!
Recipe for Making 'Ayam Tangkap' (Catch Chicken) Aceh
- 1 chicken
- 1 liter of vegetable oil
- 8 stalks of curry leaves
- 4 pieces of pandan leaves, sliced
- 1 cup of boiled water
- 2 green chilies
- 3 garlic cloves (3 cloves are chopped, 3 mashed cloves)
- 3 pieces of onion
- 5 pieces of cayenne pepper
- 1 thumb (2 cm) segment of turmeric
- 1 segment of thumb ginger (2 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- acidic water, to taste
Recipe for Making 'Ayam Tangkap' (Catch Chicken ) Aceh
How to make Ayam Tangkap (Chicken Catch):
- Cut the chicken into small pieces 24-30, then wash it clean. If necessary, squeeze it with lemon water.
- Blend all seasonings, mix with 200 ml of boiled water.
- Add the chicken pieces to the spices, and soak for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet until it's really boiling. Fry the chicken until it's browned.