How to Make a Baked Beef Tongue Rice Bowl (Don Gyutan)
Serving: 2-3 people
The main ingredient
- 200g beef tongue (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup of cooked Japanese rice
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- ½ tsp by
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon of yuzu juice
- T tsp black pepper
How to Make a Baked Beef Tongue Rice Bowl (Don Gyutan)For Prep
- Mix the marinade in a container and add slices of beef tongue. Make sure the pieces have enough space so they don't overlap. Soak beef for about 30 minutes.
How to Make a Baked Beef Tongue Rice Bowl (Don Gyutan)For cooking
- Heat the grill and cook the tongue slices for about 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve it, put one portion of rice into a bowl and remove the slices of the tongue around the rice. Decorate with chives, sesame seeds and pickled vegetables of your choice!