BLACK PEPPER SAUCE CHICKEN RECIPE
Seasoning soy sauce chicken has processed chicken dishes are favorites, with additional black pepper would certainly give a more palatable taste.
BLACK PEPPER SAUCE CHICKEN RECIPEThe ingredients and seasonings:
- ½ kg chicken meat, cut into pieces according to taste, wipe
- 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 piece of onion, sliced
- 4 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ TSP bouillon powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 100 cc of water
- oil for frying and sautéing to taste
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN DISHES SOY SAUCE FRESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER:
- Heat oil, fry the chicken until cooked. Lift and drain.
- Saute onion, garlic, and onions. After the fragrant, pour the water, give yourself a sweet soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, salt, and broth powder, mix well.
- Enter fried chicken, stir and then cook until seasoning absorbs, pick up and serve.