Indonesian Gado-Gado Vegetarian Recipe - For vegetarians, this Indonesian recipe can be an option for lunch, because this vegetarian recipe Urap recipe has the same method for cooking it, yes, you only need to boil it, the dish is called Gado-Gado.
Indonesian food is very familiar, especially almost all major cities in Indonesia. With peanut sauce and crackers it can be a delicious lunch you've ever dreamed of, here's the recipe.
- 100 gr of water spinach, cut the leaves
- 100 gr carrots, cut like matches
- 100 gr of cabbage
- 200 gr potatoes, peeled
- 100 gr bean sprouts
- 100 grams of cucumber, thinly sliced
- clean all vegetables, and boil one by one, except cucumber.
ingredients for making peanut sauce:
- 100 gr nuts, fried or grilled
- 2 red chili, add more if you like it spicy
- 50 gr Palm sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 limo
- 1 clove of garlic
- enough water
How to make this Vegetarian recipe
- After finishing boiling vegetables, drain
- How to make peanut sauce: Prepare the Cobek, add the beans, salt, garlic, and chilies, mash occasionally with water, after the sauce has gently smoothed the lime
- Add enough vegetables, and stir until the vegetables smear peanut sauce.
- Serve on a plate, and add fried onions and crackers on top.
Now that your Vegetarian recipe is ready, you can eat it on the cake and try it