Recipes of How to Make a Delicious Mojito and Simple
Recipes Mojito my favorite of all time, naturally sweetened with honey (instead of simple syrup) and very fresh and delicious. Please, see the instructions below and how to make a pitcher of mojito to the crowd.
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoon honey simple syrup (see below), to taste
- Club soda
Pitcher for A Crowd (8 servings):
- 80 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups white rum
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 honey Cup simple syrup (or more/less to taste)
- Club soda
Recipes of how to make A delicious Mojito and simpleDirection:
- For one serving: Add a leaf of mint, rum, lemon juice and simple syrup to the honey cocktail shaker. Muddle mint (using a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon) to release the flavor. Add 1 cup of ice. Then close the cocktail shaker and shake strong-strong for 15 minutes, until cool. Strain into a tall glass containing ice. Top with Club soda, as well as additional slices of lemon or Mint for garnish, if desired.
- To the pitcher: Add mint leaves, rum, lemon juice and simple syrup for honey in a large kettle. Muddle mint (using a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon) to release the flavor. Fill the jar almost full with ice. Top with Club soda. Serve in a tall glass filled with ice, and garnish with chopped Mint or extra lemon, if desired.
- How to make Simple Honey Syrup: combine the honey and water in equal parts. Then Preheat until the dough is almost boiling, then whisk together until the honey melts into the water. You can refrigerate the mixture in a sealed container for up to 3 days. (Pro Tip: don't hesitate to make a small batch in the microwave, it's even faster!)